Attention Readers: If you have just been checking in and reading only the most recent entries that show up (top of the list), you may have missed some significant (and some not-so-significant) postings.
Here's why: Some of the longer posts can take quite a while to put together (2 hours or more). If there's a lot going on, we may not have time to put that post together until days later. When we do post it, we pre-date it to keep everything in chronological order. In the mean time, some shorter entries may have gotten posted.
What I suggest is, every now and then scroll back a week or so and see if there's anything you've missed. For example, in the last couple of weeks we've been playing catch-up and we've posted some new entries you might have missed. Things like:
- Bus Tour - Day 1 and Day 2 (posted 8/30, 31)
- Our Most Productive Day, Part 1 and Part 2 (posted 9/2 - so productive it took 2 posts to cover it all...)
- Rental Property Tour (posted 9/3)
- Eden Bed & Breakfast (posted 9/4 - don't miss the Toucan picture)
- The Dogs, Lily & Max (posted 9/5 - we added a video that wasn't in the original post)
- Our New Home (posted 9/8 - tour of our new apartment)
- Big Shopping Day (posted 9/10)
- Independence Day (posted 9/14)
If any of these don't sound familiar, you may want to go back and check them out.
Viewing tip: Some of the posts (like this one) have a calendar at the bottom. The days on the calendar that are underlined are days that have one or more blog entries. If you hover over a day, it will show you all the entries for that day. It's a quick way to check back to see if there's anything you missed, without having to scroll back through everything.
By the way, the maps at the bottom of some of the posts are interactive - you can zoom in or out and move them around to see what else is around or the relative location of one city to another.
Thanks for keeping up!
Posted by Mark